What Is Wrong When the iPhone Screen Goes Black & Stays Like That?
Welcome to the next installment of the Apple iPhone6 Tracking series. In the present article we'll tackle one specific problem that a few of our subscribers are facing and that's what the iPhone 6 black screen issue. Even though this isn't a frequent event that this does indeed occur. We've chosen three of these problems of nature and also have addressed the issues below.
If you have an iPhone 6 or some other iPhone version for this issue then feel contact us with this form. We'll be happy to help you with any issue you might have with your apparatus. This is a free service we're supplying without strings attached. We ask that if you do contact us attempt to be as comprehensive as possible to ensure an accurate assessment can be made and the right solution could be given.
"my iPhone doesn't have a screen in any way. When it's used for calling... the screen stay blackout. I need to keep it around for me to find out who is sends me calls and text....my battery drained so quickly. what should do?"
"I am utilizing iPhone 6 64gb I had been using it because 4 weeks one day unexpectedly my screen went completely dull and just like nothing else was visible I attempted to away it off emblem was observable it gets off afterwards sometime when I change on it works flawlessly but after a time same difficulty occurs Plz help me out of this difficulty hope you will do the need full"
"It's not just as much a problem yet but once I lock my phone it will go black, flash into the lock display, then go black. I really don't understand why and this concerns me bc it may escalate to an issue???"
The black display issues above were shipped to us by our subscribers. If you notice they're very similar so we've created only one troubleshooting manual for those three. The only thing which we may check today is whether this issue is brought on by a glitch from the mobile program.
- The very first thing needs to be done would be to restart the gadget. This may be achieved by following the actions given below.
- If the phone cannot be restarted then induce a restart
- Press and hold the Sleep/Wake and Home buttons for ten minutes, until you find the Apple logo.
- If the problem still persists then flashed your Cell Phone
- If at this stage you're still having the exact same problem then I advise that you revive your telephone software then set up your telephone as a new apparatus. Be certain that you backup your telephone data before doing so.
- In the event the problem remains open at this time then you need to contact Apple concerning this issue or you could also bring your phone into an authorized service center since this might be a hardware related issue.
In case you have any issues regarding your iPhone don't hesitate to contact us with this form. We'll supply you with free technical assistance concerning the issue you're facing with your apparatus. Just be certain that you supply as much detail as you can in order we can make a precise identification.